- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 01:05 PM
You can redirect the Thank You Page back to the beginning of the form. You just need to get the form's direct link and then use it in the Thank You Page redirection. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62445847294971
Here's a guide on how to get the direct link of the form:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the "Link" tab, please click the green "Copy Link" button.
Now that you have the form's direct link, you can now set the Thank You Page to redirect to a custom URL. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Thank You wizard, select "Redirect to external link". After that, paste the form's direct link in the field below. Click the "Save Changes" button after.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- PodiumMCAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 02:15 PM
I don't think you understand my request. I have an example here: https://goo.gl/0uWkW7
In this example, I use two forms: the first is a Joomla plugin, which I use when embedding forms within my Joomla site.
The second form is Jotform: I use Jotform to embed forms on client sites.
If you test both forms, you will see they both act differently once the form is completed.
The first simply reloads the form in place - very quickly and easily. This is EXTREMELY EASY for the end-user.
The second form CANNOT reload the form in place. I must set a URL redirect, or the end-user must reload the page. This is NOT USER FRIENDLY.
I have been a Jotform subscriber for 3 years (I believe) and this is something I have always wanted.
I am willing to make a bet once you create such a feature, it would be a very popular feature. Can I ask that you look into this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 02:44 PM
I understand what you mean. I can see that there is already an open feature request ticket about this. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/952366.
We currently don't have a time frame when will this be implemented. We'll let you know via that thread once an update is available.
Please avoid opening or posting to multiple threads to avoid any confusion.
Thank you for your patience.