- edaniel2Asked on January 18, 2017 at 03:55 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 05:54 PM
How can I change who a form is submitted to?
You can easily change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient.
Is there a way to enable the person submitting the form to also receive a copy?
Yes, you can create an Autoresponder so that your users will receive a confirmation email when they completed the form. Please refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email.
Hope that helps. Thank you.