- WtfuckAsked on February 04, 2017 at 02:28 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 04, 2017 at 10:53 PM
May you provide us the widget you're referring to?
We will wait for your response.
- WtfuckAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 06:29 AM
Here is the link
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 11:52 AM
You can do it with some CSS code, here is the one that I used on my end:
This one should be injected to the form:
content: "°C" ;
The ID where the code should be injected will change, this guide will help you to find fields IDs: https://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-field-IDs-and-names
Just replace the number on my sample code with the number in the ID you will find, it may change so it could also be "cid_9" or "cid_10", following the guide above will help you to find it.
This guide will help you to inject the code to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
The next code needs to be injected to the widget:
margin-left: -170px !important;
To add it click on the wizard icon, go to the CSS tab and paste the given code there:
This should be the result:
Here's also the link to my sample form: https://form.jotform.com/70354475015957
Feel free to clone it.
- WtfuckAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 03:05 PM
Awesome you rocks Kevin !