- KerenIDBAsked on February 07, 2017 at 04:23 AMhow can i let the users of the form download a word file in order to complete it and sign it?
- CharlieAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 04:43 AM
Could you please provide us more details?
Note that JotForm is a form builder. It allows you to create online forms. The online forms can be filled out by opening the form link on a web browser and clicking the submit button.
Below are the options that you can try based on what I understand on your requirements:
If you want your users to click a link on your form to download a separate word or document file, then that is possible.
1. First, upload your document file on a storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
2. Get the direct download link there.
3. After that, add the "Tex" field in your form. This will be used as a message and we will anchor the link on the text so that they can click it.
4. Your users now can click a link on your form and download a file. You can also add a file upload field if you want to to upload the signed document when they submit the online form.
You can use the PDF Embedder widget that allows you to embed your PDF file on your online form. To add a widget, you can follow the steps on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
If what you want to accomplish is to let your users sign something, then that is possible by adding signature widgets on your online form. Below are some examples:
I hope that helps.
- KerenIDBAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:45 AMexcelent
thanks a lot