- AdminRSCMAsked on February 13, 2017 at 03:17 PM
I have a form field that is not appearing in the email notification- are you medically integrated?
How do I get this to appear in the email notification?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 05:22 PM
The email content did not update automatically when you changed or edited the field. Please go to the Emails wizard and update the Question/Label. You can just "Answer" since it is a Unique Field Name.
In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" button in the top menu. Go to "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
In the Email Content, please change the text "Banner size in pixels". Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Another solution is to delete the current email notification and create a new one. Creating a new one will generate all the correct labels automatically. Please refer to these guides:
If you want to change the Unique Name of that field, please refer to the steps below:
1. Select the field and then click the "Properties" button. Go to the Advanced tab and scroll down.
2. Click the "Field Details" button.
3. Change the Unique Name and then click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.