- bobbyrenaudAsked on February 22, 2017 at 11:31 AMMethod: The URL option in the THANK YOU screen.
I would like a recommend on
what to `Jotform Learn` next
I just need a RESPONSES `CSV`
I'd like to do it WITHOUT `SQL` and WITHOUT `PHP` if possible
unless there is a widget
1. FTP... would this be the easyest?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Are you looking to receive submissions in CSV? Unfortunately, we do not have that function. You can only manually download submission as CSV files from your account: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Also, a better option would be generating a CSV report to avoid downloading submissions one by one, here is how to create the report: https://www.jotform.com/help/103-How-to-Create-a-CSV-Report
- bobAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 11:55 AM
There must be a way to get the responses ``on submit` via URL.
With the API or PHP
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 01:11 PM
You can send submissions data via Post method, or send them directly to your own database using PHP:
However, this goes beyond our support scope. You will need to hire a developer, so he can write the proper code to convert the received data, that comes in the array, into a CSV file.