- Leslie JamesAsked on April 03, 2017 at 02:19 PM
Why have I surpassed my submissions why not received no submissions for this month?
I sent the same message on Friday and got this response on Saturday.Answered by Kevin_G
Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.
I've checked your forms and I can see you have not received submissions for the current month, I've reset the submissions counter and will also report it to our back-end team so our developers can investigate this to avoid it to happen in the future.
- AIDANAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 04:03 PM
I have examined your account and found that the issue you're currently having is different from the one you kindly mentioned.
The issue you're having now is that your form named "Youre Invited!" received a huge amount of submissions, and that is what caused your account to go over the limit.
I checked the submissions you received recently and found that they are all coming from the same source, and to avoid this sort of spam submissions I suggest implementing one or more of the following:
1. Setting unique submissions on your form(s): https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
2. Setting form limits based on a unique question: https://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
3. Adding a Captcha field: https://www.jotform.com/help/205-How-to-Add-a-Captcha-Field
Please let us know as soon as you address your submissions problem, so that we could reset your submissions count, because this reset can be done only once, and I didn't want to perform it now only to have you lose it as quickly as more of the spammy submissions happen again.
We are awaiting your reply. Thank you in advance.
- Leslie JamesAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 08:45 PMThank you. We fixed the unique submission. Please reset.
Serving at the King's pleasure,
Leslie B. James
Evangelist | Sugar Creek Church of Christ
3932 Sofley Road, Charlotte, NC 28206
Phone 704.598-5331 Ext. 10 | Fax 704.848.7420
Ljames@sugarcreekcoc.org | www.sugarcreekcoc.org [http://www.sugarcreekcoc.org/]
Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sugar-Creek-Church-of-Christ/106813682504] | Twitter [https://twitter.com/SugarCreekCoC] | Instagram [http://instagram.com/sugarcreekcoc/]
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others. Thank you.
- YokefellowAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 03:13 PM
We solved the issue, but still disabled.
- AIDANAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 04:30 PM
Could you please check your account now and get back to us if the problem persists? Thank you in advance.