- karenyAsked on May 02, 2017 at 08:23 AM
I added an autoresponder to a form but I'm not seeing any activity as a result. Which is odd since when I did the response manually I got quick responses.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 09:52 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have an option that classifies the logs by autoresponder or notification etc. You can find autoresponder logs via the addresses that are different from your recipient email addresses. Firstly, please check the user guide which I have shared with you below:
For example, in your email logs, there are some email addresses which are different from your recipient addresses:
You can see the details of these kind emails by clicking on the tiny button that I have marked in the screenshot.
As you can see the subject of the email, you can understand that this is an autoresponder log:
I hope it helps.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- karenyAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 10:56 AM
I see no emails that would indicate that the autoresponder is working at all.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 11:39 AM
I cloned your most recent form and the autoresponders are set to send with a delay. This may be why the emails are not showing in the logs. When I set the emails to send right away, both the autoresponder and notification showed up in the logs:
- karenyAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Yes but it's set to go after 24 hours, it's been 48.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 01:18 PM
Thanks, can you please get back to us with the following info so we can have a closer look?
1. The ID/URL of the form you're having issues with.
My colleague tested your most recently edited form (63215164861151) but we'd need a confirmation from you if that's the right form we should be checking.
2. The Submission ID of the user/respondent who was supposed to receive the Autoresponder after 1 day.
Related guide: How-to-View-Form-Submissions
If you don't know how to get the Submission ID, can you at least give us some details about his/her submission (e.g. Name, Phone Number, Address, etc.).
3. The email address of the user/respondent who should have received the Autoresponder Email.
It's worth mentioning that if this (63215164861151) is the form you're having troubles with, then your Email field on that form is not required. This would mean that anyone can fill out your form and leave the Email field blank, thus no Autoresponders being sent out.
Kindly get back to us with the 3 pieces of information above so we can investigate further, thanks 😊