- mstadnikAsked on May 09, 2017 at 10:16 PM
I am trying to figure out how to send an email confirmation, that includes a PDF attachment, after form submission that includes a payment of a camp deposit. I have a camp registration form and am wondering if there is any way that once someone pays the camp deposit fee, I can send them a confirmation email that includes a PDF of camp registration information. Kind of like an e-book I guess.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 03:15 AM
Sending email confirmation to the user who register to your form is possible here in JotForm. If I understand you correctly, you also want to attach a PDF file to the email confirmation.
You need to create an Autoresponder Email to your form. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email
Once you have created an Autoresponder Email. You can now add an attachment file to the email confirmation. Here's how:
1. Login to your account and open your form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Emails tab.
3. Click the Pen tool icon in your autoresponder email.
4. Inside the Autoresponder email settings, go to the Advanced tab.
5. Under the Attach a File feature, click the Upload File button and select the file you want to attach to your email confirmation.
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance or any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.