- SRWproductsAsked on May 31, 2017 at 09:20 AM
All of our forms are displaying strangely. They have a dot before each line item and items are overlapping. The jotform.com website is listing all of the links like a sitemap at the top of the page before my list of forms too. I tried multiple browsers with the same result.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 11:46 AM
I have inspected your form, but I am not able to replicate mentioned issue. Your form is displaying properly on my end. I have tested your form in multiple browsers.
Please test your form again. You can also try to use different browser or test your form in incognito mode.
If your form is embedded and your embedded form is not displaying properly, please provide us a URL of the webpage, so that we can test your form there.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- SRWproductsAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Still looks this way in incognito mode. And on 2 other computers.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 01:50 PM
Is your form embedded? Is so, please provide us a URL of the webpage.
Are other computers on same network?
Looking forward to your reply.
- SRWproductsAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 02:19 PM
No this form is not embedded. We do have an embedded form that is acting the same way however, so embedding is not the issue.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 04:17 PM
Just like my colleague, your form (60564193947970) was rendered properly from my end too.
The first screenshot you sent implies that the styling isn't being loaded on your end while viewing the form. Have you tried viewing your form (regardless if it's embedded or standalone) while connected to a different network?
Give that a try first and if it does work on other networks, that means your network/firewall is blocking some of the resources needed for the form to load properly. Please coordinate with your IT team and see if they can whitelist this domain https://cdn.jotfor.ms/
- SRWproductsAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 04:38 PM
I tried on my phone and the forms look normal. I will let our IT team know. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 05:52 PM
Thanks for confirming that it worked outside that network. Kindly keep us posted after whitelisting the domain.
If it still won't work afterwards, we can learn more about the problem if you could share a screenshot of your browser's console while viewing the form.
1. Use Chrome (preferably).
2. Visit your form while connected to the network that's having issues.
3. Open Chrome's console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + J on your browser.
4. Grab a screenshot of the entire browser window and post it to this thread.
Related guide: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum