- procureAsked on May 31, 2017 at 03:12 PM
I have installed the jotform on my wix.com website and it is not showing the submit button. Could you please look into this and change the iframe height accordingly.
Form Name: Grocery list, speedy list, errand
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 05:34 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue when I test the embedded forms on your website using mobile browser. The form is cut-off and Submit button cannot be used.
What I suggest you try for now is to re-embed the forms using iframe publish code instead.
Remove the currently embedded forms on your website and then test one by re-embedding it using the iframe embed code. Save the website page then test again.
Let us know if the iframe embed method did not resolve the issue.
- procureAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 10:43 PMthat didn't work either, still no submit button
- procureAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 12:43 AMI use it, it didn't work. So I put the other form. Back.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 01:11 AM
Can you please leave it using the iframe embed code.
Try at least to one of the form i.e. on this page https://procureshopping.wixsite.com/mysite/traditional
It will help us figure out a fix if the issue is related only to the embed method.
- procureAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 01:43 AMi lefy the iframe form under the forth page -- speedy service
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 01, 2017 at 02:50 AM
The form height itself seems to be fine. However, the height on the page might be limited by the placeholder element.
Please try to increase the placeholder element size in the Wix editor.