- AccessFundraisingAsked on August 08, 2017 at 10:36 AM
I want to copy the form and it to be identical. BUT the original form is white and one page that you just scroll down and see all the questions and my form when I copy it comes out pink and you scroll side ways. HELP!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 11:58 AM
This is the new layout that was introduced a few days ago. You may change the form layout from the Form settings to the old layout.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- AccessFundraisingAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 12:44 PMWhere do I find form settings?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 01:05 PM
You can find the Form Settings in the Settings tab. Just follow the steps below to change your Form Layout.
1. Click on SETTINGS tab.
2. Go to FORM SETTINGS.
3. Click on the SHOW MORE OPTIONS button to display all the options.
4. Scroll down to the bottom. The Form Layout setting is at the bottom of the page.
5. Change the Form Layout from New Layout to Legacy Layout.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- AccessFundraisingAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 02:43 PMThis is all I see.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 02:59 PM
It looks like that you have attached the screenshot to the reply email. Please note that the images attached to the reply email cannot be posted on the forum thread. We request you to open the forum thread using the link https://www.jotform.com/answers/1218574 and attach the screenshot as shown in the image below:
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 06:09 PM
Seems like your response did not reach this thread, please open this thread in a web browser and post your image following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum