- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Yes, its possible:
I used the following CSS code:
position: absolute; !important;
- mreinanAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 11:43 AMI have that css added and it still doesn’t work.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 11:50 AM
OK I logged into your account and fixed it. Should be working now. So please try it again
- mreinanAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 05:43 PMHmm, can you explain why it is off? When it is on the page inside my website? If you go to the link below and click on “reoccurring” you will see what I am talking about. I will need to the something for One-Time. Your help is very appreciated.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 06:17 PM
In the form itself, it appears to be fixed but in the embedded version, it is still a bit off. Try replacing your current embed code with your forms iFrame code:
This should allow for the form to look the same embedded as it does on its own.