- Jen TannerAsked on September 18, 2017 at 06:08 PMWe are getting responses from patients that they are receiving messages saying the forms were sent, but we are not always receiving them, or only receiving the message below to my personal email account. Some are also unable to get to the forms and are receiving the following ’secure’ message. Is this something we address through Jotform or Mopro?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 06:11 PM
I reviewed the only form https://www.jotform.us/form/72496053864162 on your account/username jenjatan but I found that the form have no existing submission data yet.
User guide: How to View Form Submissions
If the form was not submitted yet, there will be no submission email as well.
I hope this information help. Please let us know if issue persist.
- Jen TannerAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 06:44 PMThese are the forms, they are not the ones you listed below:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 07:11 PM
I have checked the forms found on the page you provided:
The email recipient addresses you are using on those forms seem to be receiving emails without any problem.
I would recommend you to please check this guide that will help you to know why emails may not be sending: https://www.jotform.com/help/364-Why-I-am-not-Receiving-Email-Notifications
Please also check your spam or junk folder, may be that the emails ended un in one of these folders.
If the issue persists, please try setting up a custom sender using the SMTP method, this guide will help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
I hope this helps.
- Jen TannerAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 07:43 PMHi Kevin,
Is this going to the firstname.lastname@example.org address?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 18, 2017 at 08:04 PM
Yes, that's the address where your forms should be currently sent to.
Please let us know if you're still unable to receive emails.