- FineLinesFurnishingsAsked on September 22, 2017 at 01:07 PM
I want the payment section to be autopopulated from the ordering sheet when the items are checked. So far this isn't and is just a blank with USD associated and the customer has to type in themselves.
It's a service and there is not selection for that so it's the self selected one.
Also, how do i show the form fully vertical as opposed to it sliding horizontally?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 01:51 PM
You can set an amount to your Payment field by using a Form Calculation widget. Here are the steps to achieve your requirement.
1. Enable Calculation values to your product field. You can check this guide for instructions: How to Assign Calculation Value.
2. Add a Form Calculation widget to your form. Set the field to hidden so your form users will not be able to see the field.
3. Add the Product field to your Form Calculation field. For more information about Form Calculation field: How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget.
4. Set up Get Total From on your Payment field.
You can also check this sample cloned form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72645731040955.
- FineLinesFurnishingsAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 03:32 PM
Thanks! However, the form calculations ‘Total’ field didn’t have an option to make it not visible. That’s what I’d really like it to be. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 04:41 PM
You can right click on the Form Calculation Widget (or any field) on your form and select HIDE / SHOW to toggle its visibility:
Alternatively, you can also click the GEAR icon of any field > go to the ADVANCED tab > then toggle the HIDE FIELD option.
Related guide: How-to-Manage-Multiple-Fields