- nikkirob588Asked on October 04, 2017 at 03:09 AM
Form is only showing up half the time on my website . It's not showing up at all from any mobile device. Please advise
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 04:42 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have.
Also, I have seen that there is not any content on your form named "Virtual Assistant"
I have tested the forms on Safari, iPhone and on Google Chrome, Samsung. I do not see any problem. Could you please describe your problem further? Also, could you please tell us on which mobile device and web browser are you using in order to view your forms?
Thanks in advance.
- nikkirob588Answered on October 07, 2017 at 10:43 PMThe form isn't working . I started a new business and this has pushed my
launch date back by several days because something is wrong on your end . I
payed for a service and it's not working . Look what it says when I pull it
up on mobile . See screenshot attached
- nikkirob588Answered on October 07, 2017 at 10:43 PMI apologize that is from other content on the website however , the issue
is that it is not showing on my website at all for mobile . You are looking
at it from jotform.com not my website planandprosperbusiness.com
Please fix this immediately. I have to launch in a few hours
IT WILL NOT SHOW ON MOBILE .
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 03:14 AM
I would like to apologize, however, the screenshot you shared with us was not posted. To post a screenshot in a support forum thread, please see this guide — How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
With regards to your concern, can you tell us the exact location of your form on your website, please? I have checked the website you shared with us — planandprosperbusiness.com and I can't seem to find the form even on my computer/desktop web browser.
We will wait for your response.
- nikkirob588Answered on October 08, 2017 at 10:43 AMExactly ! I've wrote 3 times that it's not showing up. That is the reason
why I don't see it. This is time sensitive so I cannot await several hours
for a response and you just say "you don't see it either " I need a
Example : the form should be below the booking form on this page . It shows
on desktop but on mobile it doesn't . It's suppose to be on this page
- nikkirob588Answered on October 08, 2017 at 10:43 AMTo clarify , the create logo form should show up .
- nikkirob588Answered on October 08, 2017 at 10:43 AMAnother example : the human resource form should be on this page . It's not
showing on mobile https://www.planandprosperbusiness.com/human-resources
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 02:39 PM
I checked the page URL you have provided:
Both of them are working properly. Here are my screenshot using iPhone 6s plus:
What mobile device are you using? Have you tried using a different device and see if the issue persists?
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- nikkirob588Answered on October 09, 2017 at 05:43 PMEvery time I go on a page it will only pop up if I reload the page. Why
isn't it popping up the first time you load the page?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 07:34 PM
Could you please provide the device you're using so we can try to replicate on our end?
You can also try re-embedding your form using the iFrame method. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Let us know how it goes.
- nikkirob588Answered on October 10, 2017 at 03:43 PMHi,when clients are going through the form the credit card information is
not going in my stripe account.
I tried to put in a fake credit card number and it let me to continue to
1. Why is it allowing me to move forward without a valid card number?
2. Why aren't the funds being captured and put into the stripe account?
- nikkirob588Answered on October 10, 2017 at 04:43 PMAlso, clients are trying to book online using coupon and it doesn't seem to
be working.1. When the client puts in the coupon it does not calculate and show them
the discounted price .Why doesn't the price update before they can move
forward?2. It does not show them the total price on their credit card form.Why
isn't it showing the price so they can verify how much they are paying
before they put in their credit card number?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Your latest question was about a different feature. We will resolve it on another thread here