- anacondazAsked on October 08, 2017 at 08:20 PM
I have noticed client email me that form seems not work as a submit
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 09:29 PM
Please provide us more details how the client uses the form. There are *required fields on the form that must be fulfilled before it can be submitted.
I also found that there is Stripe payment integration.
But the Stripe connection is not yet connected. The payment option will not work and will prevent submission of the form if there is issue with the connection.
Make sure you connect first the Stripe payment and then check again.
Let us know if issue persist.
- anacondazAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 02:43 AMAttachment available until Nov 7, 2017
Click to Download
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 04:28 AM
I'm afraid that we didn't receive your attachment, if it is a video, please upload it to some online drive and share the link.
We'll wait for your response.
- anacondazAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 04:43 AMThey said payment stripe. Supposed be work
But client try submit seem not work
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 05:08 AM
I checked your form and it seems that it is connected properly. But in order to test it, a live card must be used.
Did you test your form to see if the error is showing for you?
- anacondazAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 03:43 PMGood morning. I did test myself and still long time submit not complete seem your system somthing wrong
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 06:57 PM
1) Please open a browser console (see the next guide) before clicking the Submit button.
Then, click the submit button to see if there are any errors in console.
2) Provide us with a screenshot of the errors if any.