- cmurwinAsked on November 24, 2017 at 05:27 PM
How do I provide or revise my PayPal information to ensure proper payment of products?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 05:46 PM
1. On your forms submission page you will be able to see all data submitted by your customer and some transaction information. This transaction info is usually the name of the customer, the currency, the amount, and the transaction ID.
2. You can view your PayPal transaction activity on the PayPal website:
- cmurwinAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 05:53 PM
Thank you for the reply but, didn't get the answer I needed. I added the Paypal, third party app to the form, but how do I make sure payments are going to MY paypal account?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 08:03 PM
If your PayPal integration is connected properly to your form, then the payment will go to your PayPal account and it should appear in PayPal dashboard.
I checked your form and I can verify that PayPal is integrated correctly. Have you tried making a test payments? It is possible to test the payment form, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/390-How-to-Test-your-PayPal-Payment-Form.
I can also see that the payment field is set to "Required". This means that the form cannot be submitted if the payment field is blank.
If there are any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.