- burnsPestSiteAsked on November 27, 2017 at 02:31 PM
I have the invisible reCAPTCHA widget on this form: https://burnspestelimination.com/request-a-quote (not in the account I'm logged into) and when the reCAPTCHA is displayed, it is only shown at a width of 11px and not visible for the user. I've attached a screenshot below. Anyway to get this iFrame width set to something else, like 100%?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 03:41 PM
I see the re-captcha is working
Did you manage to fix it yourself? Or are you still experiencing difficulties?
- Dusti WatsonAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 02:55 PM
Mine is doing the same thing on Chrome incognito
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 04:02 PM
Ok, how are you embedding your form? May I suggest we try the iFrame embed method?
- juliaSpaceCraftAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Hello, still having this issue with the iframe on chrome.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 02:55 PM
I have checked your form and was able to replicate the problem, please try injecting this code to resolve it:
width: 100% !important;
I hope this helps.