- bluestemAsked on December 05, 2017 at 05:21 PM
I need to get files uploaded to our ftp site from the form, is this possible?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 07:25 PM
Yes it's possible. Just follow the guide on the link below to know how it is done.
- bluestemAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 08:43 PMI can not get it to connect, it says wrong login info.
I tried passive on and off, and different port #s
I switched to fetch and my login info works.
see screen shots.
Chief Operating Officer
5301 South 125th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74146
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 09:59 PM
Unfortunately I am not able to see the screenshot you attached.
Here is a guide on how to post a screenshot during your reply https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum.
Let me do some test on my end, I'll get back to you in a moment.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 10:11 PM
I tested the FTP details from my personal domain/website and it was working.
I also did a test directly on your Form Submission's page to see if the problem is on your account but still it was okay.
Please re-check if everything is correct specially the Username and Password.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 10:19 PM
If your website is using cPanel you can check it by going to your FTP accounts page, then click Configure FTP Client.