- sstrawbridgeAsked on December 11, 2017 at 03:40 PM
Q.1 Select store location (free-form text field)
Q.2 Street Address:
When user inserts "Store A" as store location, is it possible for Street Address, City, and Province to auto-populate based on an excel document (that contains a couple hundred stores)?
Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Yes its possible. You can see a demo here:
First you need to setup your form. You need:
1. A drop down for the Store Location. Configure its options to include Store A to Store E.
2. A long text entry for the street address
3. A short text entry for the city
4. A short text entry for the province.
To insert the information based on a selection of the store. You need to setup 3 conditions for each location.
Then when you submit your form. Your submissions will record the populated fields:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I just noticed you want to populate your form from a spreadsheet right?
Ok, that is also possible.
Please read this guide:
And get back to us if you require any further assistance.
- sstrawbridgeAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:34 PM
Thanks so much for your quick reply. I tried out the second method, and it worked! I'll definitely be putting this to good use.