- Richard WinbladAsked on December 15, 2017 at 04:56 PM
Added whitelist, only "Test form" seems to work.
This is a re-post of a comment on Whitelisting JotForm IP Addresses and Domains
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 05:16 PM
I checked your form and submitted a test. You can see on your email history that it sent successfully to both recipients.
If you are not receiving them:
1. Please check your spam folder
2. Please wait a couple of hours as sometimes emails are delayed
3. Setup SMTP for your form. Incoming mails from Jotform may get rejected by your email provider. Using a different server to send your email would get through (as its not from Jotform).