- FriasTMAsked on December 18, 2017 at 06:41 PM
In the address section of our form, the boxes are stacked on top of each other and not displaying correctly.
This is the standard Address widget built into Jotform.
See screenshot and please advise on how to fix this without losing all of my other customer's data.
- djolerAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 07:26 PM
Try to put this code into custom CSS:
flex: 0 0 50%;
flex: 0 0 50%;
Here, you can check how to inject custom CSS code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
I hope to hear good news, from you!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 09:11 PM
@FriasTM, we apologize for the inconvenience, I have checked your form, and the issue reproduces only on the custom URL, example:
Form's direct default link: http://www.jotform.us/form/72295302191149
Even though the code provided by @djoler would solve the problem, unfortunately, CSS injection is not available for forms with the "Single Questions in One page" layout:
I have forwarded this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 09:14 PM
Meanwhile, can you please try the following:
1) Reset your custom URl:
2) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
3) Create your custom URL again: https://www.jotform.com/help/261-How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
Let us know if that solves the issue.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 07:16 AM
This styling issue was fixed before and like David said it was due to cached styles.
Thank you for contacting us FriasTM, let us know if you ever need anything else.