- jcutler92Asked on January 05, 2018 at 11:10 AM
I have created a form with Paypal integration. This form has multiple items on the paypal form. What is the best way to run a report with totals for the individual items?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 01:17 PM
I am trying to picture what you intend to achieve so that we can give you a better approach. Its not quite clear what you want to achieve and how you want the reports and the total whether its for quantity of items or cost of the item.
Would you kindly clarify the above for us to offer a comprehensive solution?
- jcutler92Answered on January 07, 2018 at 11:50 AM
I am looking for a report of the total quantity of each item ordered.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 01:55 PM
By default, this is how the payment field looks like on Submissions page and Grid Report:
If you exported the submission into an Excel or CSV file, the format will still be the same. The selected products and quantity will not be separated.
We do have an app called JotPayment History. Here's the link: http://jotpayments.jotform.io/
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 10:41 AM
Please check your browser console for possible errors.
Because I tried the app, it's working;
Once you see an error, please take a screenshot of the whole console area and upload the image to this thread.
- jcutler92Answered on January 09, 2018 at 01:11 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 02:31 PM
I tested the app on your account and it worked fine:
Could you please try clearing your Browser's cache and then try using the application again.
Please let us know how that worked.
- jcutler92Answered on January 10, 2018 at 11:52 AM
I am still having some issues.
Which browser do you recommend?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 01:11 PM
We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. May I know what browser are you using?
- jcutler92Answered on January 11, 2018 at 11:05 AM
I have tried both and I am still getting error messages.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 11:25 AM
I think there's a glitch when Paypal is used as the payment gateway. My test is using the Purchase Order. I have created a new thread for you so that I can forward this to our backend team. Here's the new link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1346080.