- miguelbenAsked on January 22, 2018 at 02:32 PM
I'd like to send users to a custom extenal URL upon form submission but on a new page. How is this possible?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:25 PM
You can redirect your clients to an external URL.
Please see this guide:
- miguelbenAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:43 PMThank yoy but it doesn't show how to make it open a new tab. I have my form
embeded on my website, and upon submission I need to open another page
which is a secured payment page.
Please see example here
. Once you
click on submit, nothing happens, but when you fill the form directly at
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 03:59 PM
1) Its possible if you use the full source code embed.
You would need to add: target="_blank" on the form tag line.
<form id="70527261436959" class="jotform-form" accept-charset="utf-8" action="https://submit.jotformpro.com/submit/70527261436959/" method="post" name="form_70527261436959" >
2) However, for your other problem about the embedded form, you should try and use the iFrame method: