- emilysmayyAsked on February 08, 2018 at 05:06 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 07:27 PM
Are you looking for the form submissions? You can view all form submissions on the Submissions page.
Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- emilysmayyAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 08:32 PM
I'm actually trouble shooting for my client. I think the issue is when they submit the form (that I created) they aren't getting the email back confirming the submission with submission details like others on her team. When I go to settings and select the "auto response email" button I don't have options to add email. The drop down is a list of the fields I created within my jot form. But, I'm not sure that matters because everyone else gets the auto email after submission. Is it something on her (the user) end?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 02:15 AM
In order to set the Autoresponder, you have to have the email field in the form. This guide should help: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-up-an-Autoresponder-Email
If you're still experiencing this issue, please share the form URL.
- emilysmayyAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 01:18 PM
Thank you! I think I able to get it figured out but will post URL if issue still occurs.