- jardinemarileeAsked on February 27, 2018 at 02:26 PM
I have set conditions; they're all correct ... but still the form won't email to the addresses I've supplied.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 03:43 PM
I checked both of your Notifiers and associated conditions.
And both are going to the same email address: email@example.com and both are sending the same Notifier.
So I'm not sure what would you like to do there. But according to the current setup, you don't need conditions there, remove them and have the Notifier be sent on each submitting.
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
- jardinemarileeAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 04:40 PM
Thank you ... I only added the conditions because I couldn't get it to work. I'll try your suggestion again. Thank you so much!
- jardinemarileeAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 05:18 PM
It still doesn't work. I have 4 emails in as a test document ... none are receiving an email.
- MarvihAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 07:06 PM
I have sent a Submission test and it seems to be sent successfully when I checked your Accounts Email History.
Please kindly check it again since this is the First Submission I saw on your form.
- jardinemarileeAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 08:43 PMHow weird. I didn't really receive it
Marilee Jardine, CRSP, Licensed Investigator, COR Auditor
Director, Health & Safety
Canadian Industrial & Specialty Services
Personal Cell: 780-991-4921
"SAFETY STARTS WITH ME
LIVE IT 3-6-5
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 01:53 AM
Please check your email domain and if the emails aren't blocked there, you can check this document: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotForm-IP-Addresses-and-Domains
Also, please check Junk/Spam folder as well.
Let us know if you were able to resolve this issue.