- flccimAsked on March 12, 2018 at 04:39 PM
We need the Event Cancellation Date and Time to work, currently the time does not work
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 05:45 PM
Which form are you referring to?
- flccimAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 06:14 PM
All of our forms will not cut off the event on a specific time vs the actual date. We had one today that was suppose to stop at 5:00 p.m. on March 12, 2018. It did not, it disabled as soon as March 12, 2018 happened.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 08:44 PM
I assume you are referring to the Expiration Date limit on the form. Just FYI, the time zone used by this feature is based on your profile timezone which can be configured in your accounts settings > timezone.
So far I could not reproduce the problem when I tested it here. Here's my test: https://shots.jotform.com/elton/2018-03-13_08-38-56.mp4
I cleared your form cache here, hopefully, this will help resolve the problem on your forms. If not, try using www instead of form in the form URL. See if the form expires as soon as the date limit is reached.
Hope this helps!
- flccimAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:52 AM
Awesome feedback with Great visual.
- flccimAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 05:02 AM
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 09:31 AM
I have split your latest question into a new thread in order to assist you properly. You can follow up your thread by using the link given below: