- TerraTalAsked on August 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Hello once again! Seems like this is a daily occurence. We received the following support follow up last night noted below.
1. GoDaddy is building our WebPage
2. We had GoDaddy imbed the proper IFRAME code in the right area within the site.
3. I tested the JotForm once again, and upon completion and hitting submit I got the error and grey screen showing 'form is not available'
4. I am not trying to be rude, but we arent programmers and need help on these continued issues. The responses we get are helpful but continue to not solve our issues. The sole problem appears to be with our JotForm!!!!
Can someone please look into this and provide a viable solution for us? We are at a loss at this point. We simply want a jotform connected to our site. We have done each and every step advised by you folks to no avail.
TerraTalAnswered by ashwin_d
Hello TerraTal ,
I did check your web page but it seems the iFrame embed code is not added correctly. It seems to have been added in a hyperlink code. Please check the screenshot below:
Are you using GoDaddy Website Builder to build your pages?
The best way to embed your form in GoDaddy website builder is to insert your form's Iframe embed code into 'Embed HTML' snippet.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any trouble.
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 02:03 PM
The form is actually there. The issue with embedding the form is already resolved. The "Form not available" problem is because of the limits you have set in the form. Consider removing that one or adjust if need.
Please refer to this guide to access this limit: https://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form.