- PeterJotFormAsked on August 18, 2014 at 10:56 AM
I've created a form manually, field by field. Please, see URL provided below. This form is meant to collect payments using PayPal Express (an option I had selected in the form builder). However,at the moment I have as address for the form: "http://form.jotform.co/form/42293086042855". But what, I'm really after is a secure link, thus: "https://secure.jotform.co/form/42293086042855".
1) How do I implenet this secure link? (Preferably with an accompanying PayPal logo)
2) Also, in my present form, I'm asking for a "name" and preferred "e-mail adress". Once a customer has provided a name and e-mail address, would these appear in my Paypal business account?
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 01:45 PM
I understand that you want to convert the form to an order form by integrating PayPal Express. Integrating PayPal with JotForm forms is a few clicks procedure and simple. As I see your form, it seems there is only one product. You can setup any type of order form with single or multiple products, donations, subscriptions, etc. with JotForm. For integrating PayPal Express, it is necessary to have a PayPal business account and PayPal API credentials. Please go through the guide on How-to-Obtain-PayPal-API-Credentials.
The guide on Configuring-PayPal-Express-Integration should help you with step-by-step instructions along with graphical illustrations. Also, Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form helps you in understanding how the payment integration works. If the email entered on the form is the same as PayPal registered email address, then it should be displayed on your account.
The other question on enabling SSL is moved to a new thread to avoid confusions.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- PeterJotFormAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 07:04 AM
Thank you very much Kiran. It turns out that I had already successfully done this to create a donation form. However, when it came to creating a second (payment) form, servers attached to my website host were not updating my form.