- mvhealthsystemAsked on August 28, 2014 at 01:39 PM
Having some random issues with a form that has been working fine. Could you please clear the form cache?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 02:29 PM
I did. Can you check now? Would you also mind telling that random issue?
You can also clear form cache from your account, please follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
- mvhealthsystemAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 02:53 PM
Sure. I had to click the Submit button twice to submit forms. And a user was experiencing an error related to an ID number not matching?
Saw on the forum that clearing the form cache is available. Sounded like something good to try. The user has now successfully submitted her form.
However, now I can't see my submissions for the form? Looks like it's stuck. I cleared my browser cache but no improvement.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 03:26 PM
With regards to the submit button. Well, you should not click the submit button twice. If you do it twice, an error would appear. You need to wait until the form will be submitted and redirects to the thank you message or page.
I think it's stuck at "Please wait..", Am I right? If so, it's probably because of a conflict. Can you please send us the link where the form is embedded? We would like to check the real cause. If it's a conflict, you can fix it by re-embedding your form using our iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
All 102 submissions are intact. Please kindly do a hard refresh to your browser, it's CTRL + F5.
- mvhealthsystemAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 03:33 PM
I think that issue resolved itself.
Why can I not see my submissions now though?
- mvhealthsystemAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 03:46 PM
Hey they're back! Ok thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 03:52 PM
Great! :) Should be a browser cache. Just hit hard refresh, that should do it :)