- erinschoolAsked on October 06, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Using PayPal widget, if a customer clicks form submit and is taken to PayPal, but then closes the window, how can they get BACK to PayPal to pay later?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 06:23 AM
When users are directed to Paypal to make a payment, and somehow the payment is never completed, their forms end up in the Incomplete Payments List.
The linked guide above will help you know who did not complete their submission.
To get the link they will need to complete the payment, please do the following:
1. In your email notification, add an edit link as shown:
2. Then go to Incomplete payments and click on "Complete Submission" on the form you want to resend to your user -
3. You will get a notification of the submission you just completed - copy and share the "Edit Link" with the form user so that they can try to complete the payment again -
Be careful to share the edit link with the correct user :-)
I took a copy of your form to demonstrate how this works.
Let us know if this helps.