- sdeitschAsked on March 24, 2015 at 12:45 PM
I am new at this. I created a form and for some reason i cannot see it. when i paste the embed link in the web search (let alone i link it to my page)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 24, 2015 at 02:31 PM
If you are trying to embed your form to your website, the code is a bit different that just the regular link:
I usually recommend using the iFrame embed code for the most compatibility:
This will allow you to add the full for to your website.
If you want to just email someone a link to the form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
This is the link that you would also use in your web browser.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.