- philbyukAsked on November 13, 2015 at 07:32 AM
The order form needs to collect the name of the person ordering and their email, then asks them to write a quantity for each fixed item being ordered, with a submit button.
Item ref Item Description Quantity to order
1234 Item name one User entry
1235 Item Name two User entry
etc for 30 entries....
Ideally the Submit button should generate a PDF which
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 11:05 AM
I think the best way to set this up would be to use our Payment Tool. If this will involve an online payment such as Paypal, you can use Paypal in the section. If not, use the Purchase Order from the same section.
For the Item Reference, I would suggest adding it at the end of the Item Description.
Here's an example: https://form.jotform.com/53163580819965.
Here's how to add the item properties such as the Quantity box: https://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-To-Add-Options-In-The-Payment-Form.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- philbyukAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 07:46 AM
Great Welvin, that's really helpful and almost what I want!
How do I:
- the items being ordered have no cost and I don't want the word "Free" appearing on the form. How do I get rid of it?
- in the responder email, I only get a data option of "My product". Is it possible to access the sub data items. I only want the confirmation email to show Product name and associated order quantity.
Look forward to hearing from you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 09:09 AM
You can remove the "Free" text by injecting the following custom CSS codes to your form:
Here's how to inject the codes: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
You can strip out the labels in the payment tool. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/231-How-to-Strip-Payment-Labels-and-Separate-Payment-Info-on-Email-Alerts. But unfortunately, you cannot separate the quantity info as well as the price. Example:
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 01:12 PM
Were you able to create an order form that displays the order summary (of My Products) and also shows the Product name and associated order quantity?
Below are the threads I created with the same topic as yours, in case you want to reference a similar thread (tickets are still open):
- Randy, fellow JotForm user.