- orvillewrightAsked on February 22, 2016 at 10:41 AM
I'm currently building a website for our upcoming wedding and thought it would be good to have a fully functional selection form.
Want to capture
(1) No's on the given invite from dropdown
(2) Name field corresponding to the No. of guests selected (email address field)
(3) Against each name three dropdown options (Starter, Main & Sweet)
(4) for every No. of guest the form generates
(5) form submitted via email
Is it possible for someone with fairly basic skills can do, have you got a template that comes close to what I'm looking for (editing rather than starting from new will help).
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:03 PM
I think that the best way to achieve it, could be using the Configurable List Widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/configurable_list.
You will be able to add multiple type of fields, and you will capture multiple records in the same form as well.
Take a look on this guide to get further info about how to set up the widget: http://www.jotform.com/help/282-How-to-Set-Up-the-Configurable-List-Widget.
Otherwise, you would need to use conditions to hide/show all those fields based int the drop down selection. You may take a look to this guide for further details about that method: http://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-show-or-hide-a-field-in-the-form-based-on-the-other-field-input-or-selection.
Here are two templates that I found:
Hope this helps.