- hattyjacksonAsked on June 17, 2016 at 07:38 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 09:07 AM
Thank you so much for reporting that issue and we are sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you. There was an issue about updating the changes when you view you form on Preview. That issues should be fixed now. We would appreciate it if you could also test it on your side and let us know the result.
- hattyjacksonAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 05:05 AM
Hi sorry not to reply earlier, yes it is now syncing to my website. However, my design format isn't - do you happen to know why? It is for this webpage: http://www.salutemyjob.com/job-application. And i wanted the jotform to just be plain white (as it was before).
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 05:33 AM
To change the form's background, please try to inject this custom CSS code in your form:
background-color: #ffffff !important;
To inject custom CSS code, you can follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
You can also try to revert back your form to the previous revision. For more information, you can check this article: How to view form revision history
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- hattyjacksonAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 05:35 AM
Amazing thanks Christian!! It worked :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 05:38 AM
You are most welcome. Glad to hear that the solution works. If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us again. Regards.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 10:26 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: