- BethshalomkcAsked on June 24, 2016 at 11:51 AM
I have a school form for parents to choose extra activities, 6 choices per day, M-Th, and 3 choices on Friday.
Each day the activities cost something different.
I need the form to do 2 things, 1 to add up the total price and show it to parents who are filling it out.
2. I need the teachers to have totals for which kids are signed up for which activities by day.
Is it possible to do this in one form? What is the best way to do this? Is there a template already done. I welcome your suggestions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 12:54 PM
You can do the following to accomplish the calculation:
1. Use our checkbox field for each day.
2. Add a calculation value for the options in the checkbox. Here's a guide for that: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value.
3. Calculate the total of the entire checkbox fields, here's our guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form.
If you want to pass the total into the payment field, you can do that by just selecting the calculation in the payment configuration. This guide should help: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
The notification and autoresponder emails are created by default. If you want to add something in the email, you can do that by editing the settings.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.