- interponAsked on August 04, 2016 at 11:56 PM
I'm after a plugin that is similar to Gravity PDF that allows you to generate a PDF using the data entered.
We're trying to create a PDF certificate with the fields populated with the form data using an existing certificate template. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 12:11 AM
You can generate a PDF using the submission data, however, we currently do not have templates for a PDF certificate. You will need to customize the PDF report to achieve your requirement. Here's how: How to Customize PDF Submissions Report.
To generate a PDF of the submission in your notification:
2. On the Email tab, click the Form Fields dropdown
3. Select the PDF link to add it to the email
4. Save and you're all set. After a form is submitted, a notification will be sent to you with a link to the PDF file. Click on that pdf link to download the PDF of the submission.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- interponAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 12:18 AM
Sorry, you have misunderstood me. We currently have an PDF with fillable form. We would like to move it to Jotform where people can complete the form online rather than us emailing them the PDF form to complete and then them emailing it back to us.
Is this possible or is there an app or widget that can help me achieve this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 12:33 AM
I think what you reqruie is the JotForm PDF Form version.
Please check this guide: How-to-create-a-PDF-form
You can convert the JotForm form into PDF form version.
The PDF form can be used offline and will only require it to be online if the end-user will submit the pdf form.
The form will also trigger email alert and submission data similar to how the regular form created in the Form Builder work.
Hope this help. Let us know if there is more we can help you with.