- liztbgAsked on August 17, 2016 at 04:28 PM
We are looking for a way for registration to somehow stop after 30 people have registered for this event. Is there a way to do that?Also, is there a way to give someone else access to JotForm to view registrations, but not be able to edit anything?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 07:40 PM
Yes, it is possible to limit your form to only allow 30 people to register for your event.
Please check out https://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form for more details on how to do this.
You'll basically want to enable the "Disable on Submission Limit" and set the count to 30 so that once your form hits a total of 30 submissions you it will automatically disable itself.
You can also go so far as to set or change the warning message for it after it's submitted. :)
- KadeJMAnswered on August 17, 2016 at 07:42 PM
Additionally, you asked a secondary question so I have moved that over here:
- liztbgAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 04:45 PMOk I did that and set it up so it ends submissions after 30 people have registered. But is there a way for any additional respondents to be placed on a waiting list (and also be notified that they are going on a waiting list)?Thanks a million for the help,Liz Elizabeth GrayConference and Meeting DesignerThe Balcom Group856-983-0257 Main Lineliz@thebalcomgroup.com
- KadeJMAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 06:03 PM
Yes that is correct, it will end after 30 people have filled and submitted your form to you.
We don't really have any sort of included "waiting list" type feature to allow more after it has ended.
However, you could just change the limit by raising it some more if needed until it ends again and it would continue for say 30-40 (10 more) if you wanted as a workaround for that.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 05:00 AM
Maybe add a Ticket a Purchases widget with a single category of "wait listed" containing your preferred quantity? Then create a conditional logic to show this field once all 30 are reserved.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 08:36 AM
Thank you for your suggestion, I'm sure that will be helpful. If you need any help from us, let us know by opening a new thread.