- jailbirdAsked on August 18, 2016 at 02:25 AM
Can I get a number worth sending the put form change?
I have set conditions.
When something enters certain then a decimal value reduced by. 1
This should, however, be retained when submitting the form.
When the first call of the put form of value is for example 12th Should he be the next fill in 11th
I get the but somehow not out.
Ask for help
Kann ich einen zahlenwert beim senden des formulares ändern?
Ich habe bedingungen festgelegt.
Wenn etwas bestimmtes eintritt dann wird ein dezimalwert um 1 verringert.
Dieser sollte aber beim absenden des formulares erhalten bleiben.
Wenn beim ersten aufrufen des formulares der wert zum beispiel 12 beträgt. Sollte er beim nächsten ausfüllen 11 betragen.
Ich bekomme das aber irgendwie nicht hin.
Bitte um hilfePage URL:
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 04:59 AM
Could you please explain a bit more clearly.
If I understood you correctly; you want a counter on the form in decrease order? However, the thing which is not clear is that
- you would like it to be shown to your enduser while they are filling your form? OR
- you just need a counter and doesn't matter either shows up or not?
If you give us some more details, we would be pleased to help you.
In the meantime, please also have a look following features if they do the jobs.
- jailbirdAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 05:15 AM
yes but how it works??? I have no wizard button???
- jailbirdAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 05:19 AM
how i can change a value after payment?
I will change a value decrases by 1 when sending the form and when the user take a payment he have a option how many credits (value) he wil buy.
And when the user chose he will buy 10 credits the value must change + 10 in the form
for example: i will make a credit system, you must buy credits to send the form, 10 credits = 10 Submissions
Sorry for my bad english
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 07:22 AM
I think I just figured out what you are asking. You want something like this scenario.
1. Your user can select how many credits or let say items they want to purchase. This selection can be one or more than one for each item.
2. After your user buys selected items, numbers of the items which were bought will be dropped for next submission? You can think of it as stock?
However, if the second requirement is not critical for your situation, following guidances can help you for the first one.
If you want to meet both requirement, just let us know. We will do our best to help you.
- jailbirdAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 08:19 AM
??? yes but this not work for me, i need to change the credit value of the user with a payment.
the user need credits (submissions) to send a message, he must buy credits and when he buy 10 or 20 credits the value must filled +10 or 20 credits (submissions)
- jailbirdAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 08:26 AM
here i have another screenshot...
I will when a user send the form the CREDITS VALUE (20) must decrase -1 CREDIT
Then he have 19 CREDITS
And the User can buy 10 CREDITS, when he buy the CREDITS the Value must be +10 = 29
- jailbirdAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 08:28 AM
i can change this with a condition calculate update but the form not save this by sending...
- KadeJMAnswered on August 18, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Thank you for the additional clarification about what it is you are trying to achieve and please allow us some additional time to look into this request of your some more and we will update you as soon as we can.
Also, you asked another question above about the submissions counter not working which is another problem so I have moved that to this new thread over here.