- rshahidAsked on November 15, 2016 at 02:02 PM
Can this information be stored to a access database?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 02:46 PM
Sorry but there's no innate option/feature to post your Submission Data to Microsoft Access. However, if your end goal is to post them to your own database instead (not MS Access), then yes, that's doable but you need to be knowledgeable with PHP programming. If you're not, you may relay these info to your developer(s).
Here's our complete guide on How-to-send-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP The general workflow is to:
1. Enable your form's option to Post Submission Data to the Thank You page.
Related guide: How-to-Post-Submission-Data-to-Thank-You-Page
2. Then create your PHP script to process the submission data and send it to your database.
On the other hand, if all you needed is something that will allow you to store your Submission Data elsewhere (e.g. in XLS/CSV format, export options, reports) then you have a couple of other options:
1. Export as CSV/XLS/PDF: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
2. Excel Report: https://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-Create-an-Excel-Report
3. Compendium of guides about Reports: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-6-Reports
4. Google Spreadsheet integration: How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
It's worth mentioning that Zapier is planning to have an integration with MS Access. With that in mind, you can essentially integrate your form that is linked with Google Spreadsheet then with MS Access. The Google Sheet updates in real-time for each and every submission and that in turn will also update your MS Access file for each new submission (IF and ONLY IF Zapier launches this). You may upvote it on this page https://zapier.com/zapbook/google-sheets/microsoft-access/ if you're interested.