AWeber is one of the oldest and most popular email marketing services. They have over 100,000 paying customers for their service. Many of our customers requested us to implement a way to integrate Jotform forms AWeber. We’ve heard you and today, we have a good news!
We are happy to announce our integration with AWeber! You can now connect your forms with your email subscription lists on AWeber.
Creative Ways to Use AWeber Integration:
- Add follow up auto-responder emails to your existing forms.
- Add email signup forms to your web site to send newsletters.
- Connect your existing event registration signups to you announcement list.
- Send discount emails to your customers who previously made a purchase using your payment form.
- Create a Jotform survey form and send its link to the people who previously contacted you.
How to Setup Integration
Connecting your forms with AWeber is super easy. In about 30 seconds you can get your forms connected and you can even import your existing contacts to your AWeber subscription lists.
First, click on Integrations button under Settings tab in Form Builder, and choose AWeber option. You will get a screen to enter your AWeber account information. Then you will be asked to choose one of your forms.
Once you choose a subscription list, you will also be asked to define name and email fields.
That’s pretty much all. On the last screen you will also be given an option to add your existing data to the email list. Then the integration will be ready to be used!
That’s all. Please give it a try today and share your thoughts with us in the comments below.