Browse Article by Topicsgoogle drive gdrive gd google uploads advanced features management form uploads uploading
- Adding a form to Google Sites
- How to Use Google Fonts in your Form
- How to add a form to DotNetNuke
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- How to Integrate Solve360
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
- Add Google Map Geolocation Marker to your Form
- How to View Form Submissions
- DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension: Download Form Files
Related Forum Questions
- Upload multiple option not saving
- Can't login. CC expired
- I am not getting "download all uploads" emailed to me
- Form Builder V4.0: Freshbooks integration is not available
- Graphic issues
- Why am I getting "Form not found" error?
- Não consigo logar na minha conta
- Submission Data management
- Language not lining up on site forms
- Upload Error
How to Integrate a Form with Google DriveLast Update: March 3, 2017
Google Drive is a great way to share your files among different computers and mobile devices. Integrating your form with your Google Drive account takes less than a minute. Once you complete the integration, when someone submits your form we will instantly send uploaded files and the data on the forms to your Google Drive folder.
The screenshot above describes what happens when you integrate with Google Drive.
1. The folder name will be same as your form name so that you can see all of your files under a single folder for each form.
2. Individual submission folder names can be customized. So, for example, you may choose to have the "Name" question on your form for that.
3. We will also create a PDF file that contains all data submitted with the form.
4. Finally, all of the uploaded files will be transferred to this folder.
I am sold! How can I start using Google Drive integration?
1. First, open your form on the Form Builder and access the integrations page:
In V4, click Settings->Integrations and choose in the list "Google Drive".
In V3, click the "Integrations" button.
The integration wizard will show up, choose "Google Drive" in the list.
2. You will be asked to give JotForm permissions from your google drive account. Click on Authenticate to do that.
3. A small pop-up window will request permissions. Click on "Allow".
4. On the next step, you can customize your folder names. Click the "pencil" icon to select the fields as your custom folder name or input your own custom folder name. Click the "Apply" button to save the selections.
5. Simply click the "Complete Integration" button to save the integration:
6. That's all. Your integration is all set. You can now start getting files on your Google Drive. You will also see the link to the Google Drive folder to where the submissions and files will be uploaded.
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!