UPDATE: We are excited to announce that we have just released the new version of Jotform PDF Editor.
Jotform PDF Editor – Fillable PDF Form Creator
A PDF Form is extremely useful for sharing and compiling form documents. Jotform provides the quickest way to convert your online forms to a PDF format. Please follow the steps below to start:
1. Go to the MY FORMS page.
2. Click the form you wish to convert to highlight it.
3. Click Edit Form to open the form builder.
4. Then go to PUBLISH > PDF and click on DOWNLOAD PDF
5. You will be taken to the Jotform PDF Editor. It is like the current form builder but focused on the PDF layout of the form. Here, you can add new fields by dragging items from the left sidebar. We have the Basic Elements and Fields (regular fields):
6. Once you are done building the PDF form, you can click the Download button in the upper-right corner of the window to quickly get the PDF form or go to the Publish section to enable/disable the additional options such as including a page break and submit button in the PDF.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.