We are excited to announce that we have just released the new version of Jotform PDF Editor.
Jotform PDF Editor – Fillable PDF Form Creator
A PDF Form is handy for sharing and compiling form documents. Jotform provides the quickest way to convert your online forms to a PDF format.
How to Download a Fillable PDF Version of Your Form
- Go to My Forms.
- Hover on a form then click More.
- Click the Publish Form option under the Publish column.
- Click Download in the PDF tab.
- You will be taken to the Jotform PDF Editor. The PDF Editor is similar to the Form Builder but focused on the PDF layout of the form. Click on the Download button to download the PDF file.
If you are in the Form Builder, you can navigate to the following to download the PDF:
- Go to the Publish tab.
- Click the PDF option.
- Then click the Download button.
How to Edit the PDF Form
You can edit the PDF Form by toggling off the Preview PDF option in the upper-right.
The Basic Elements tab displays the elements that are native to the PDF Editor. On the other hand, the Fields tab displays the elements available in the form builder and is supported by the PDF Editor.
Once you are done building the PDF form, you can click the Download button in the upper-right corner to quickly get the PDF form.
If you have questions, suggestions, or feedback, kindly send a comment below or reach us by creating a support ticket.