Browse Article by Topicsbounce bounce list bounced email
- How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce List
- How do I add a JotForm to an Unbounce landing page?
- How to Get Notified if Email Alerts Failed to Send
Related Forum Questions
- My email address keeps getting put on the bounce list. This has happened three times in the space of a week. It's very frustrating.
- Form submission emails are not coming through
- Form submission issues
- WHY does our e-mail address keep being put on the bounce list??
- Bounce List always resetting
- How long does it take for a completed form to be emailed to me?
- Jotform notifications are not coming to my email
- Not receiving notification email - suspect bounce list
- Could someone please assist with getting the email notifications working?
- I am not receiving form submissions
How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce ListLast Update: September 2, 2016
There are several reasons why your email address may have been added to the bounce list. It could be due to a non-existent/inactive email address, your mail server being unavailable, your email server has rejected the emails due to suspected spam, your mailbox is full or JotForm is on your blacklist. JotForm will stop sending emails when your email address is on the bounce list. Please note that high bounce rates will put our sending method at risk so we have to process the bounce messages without exceptions.
If you notice that notifications are not coming through, your email address might be on our bounce list. You can remove yourself from it. Please follow these steps:
1. Click the human shape icon found on top of the page, then click the Account link
2. Go to Settings > Check Bounce List and enter the email address you want to check
3. If you find out that your email address is on the bounce list, just click the Remove button
That's it! You should now receive emails when someone submits your form.