Browse Article by Topicsbounce bounce list bounced email
- How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce List
- How to Embed a Form to an Unbounce Landing Page
- How to Get Notified if Email Alerts Failed to Send
Related Forum Questions
- Bounce List
- Emails notification for submission does not work!
- Why my email ended in the Bounce list?
- JotForm sender email address has been blocked by AT&T.
- How to prevent email bouncing issues?
- Email: is incorrect email
- Email is on bounce list
- Bounce list
- My email keeps getting put on the bounce back list and I am not receiving notifications of new forms submitted.
- Problem with our form not submitting to all email addresses
How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce ListLast Update: December 8, 2016
There are several reasons why your email address may have been added to the bounce list. It could be due to a non-existent/inactive email address, your mail server being unavailable, your email server has rejected the emails due to suspected spam, your mailbox is full or JotForm is on your blacklist. JotForm will stop sending emails when your email address is on the bounce list. Please note that high bounce rates will put our sending method at risk so we have to process the bounce messages without exceptions.
If you notice that notifications are not coming through, your email address might be on our bounce list. You can remove yourself from it. Please follow these steps:
1. Click the human shape icon found on top of the page, then click the Account link
2. Go to Settings > Check Bounce List and enter the email address you want to check
3. If you find out that your email address is on the bounce list, just click the Remove button
That's it! You should now receive emails when someone submits your form.
If your email addresses are being constantly added to our bounce list, our best recommendation is to switch your email notifications to your own SMTP sender. The bounce messages will be processed by your mail server in this case, so the email addresses will not be added to our bounce list.