Browse Article by Topicsbounce bounce list bounced email
- How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce List
- How do I add a JotForm to an Unbounce landing page?
Related Forum Questions
- Email not coming thru
- How can I resend failed emails due to bounced email address?
- I am not receiving the form on my email
- Not receiving e-mails.
- My emails are failing
- Bounce List
- Email notification Test Button failing
- Why am I not getting email notifications anymore?
- Email bouncing again
- Not getting notifications
How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce ListLast Update: September 2, 2016
There are several reasons why your email address may have been added to the bounce list. It could be due to a non-existent/inactive email address, your mail server being unavailable, your email server has rejected the emails due to suspected spam, your mailbox is full or JotForm is on your blacklist. JotForm will stop sending emails when your email address is on the bounce list. Please note that high bounce rates will put our sending method at risk so we have to process the bounce messages without exceptions.
If you notice that notifications are not coming through, your email address might be on our bounce list. You can remove yourself from it. Please follow these steps:
1. Click the human shape icon found on top of the page, then click the Account link
2. Go to Settings > Check Bounce List and enter the email address you want to check
3. If you find out that your email address is on the bounce list, just click the Remove button
That's it! You should now receive emails when someone submits your form.