Jotform offers a straightforward way to send an email to your users and include the Form URL.
- On the Form Builder, click Publish at the top.
- Click Email on the left tabs.
- Select the Share on Email option.
- Set the Email Subject and Email Content on the next page.
- Go to the Recipients tab and input the recipient’s email address into the To box. You can also set the Sender Name and Reply-To address here.
- Once you’re done, click Send button, and that’s it!
We do not recommend this method for privacy reasons if you’re sending the form to multiple recipients who aren’t on the same company/network. That’s because each recipient will see the email addresses to whom you sent the form.
Haven’t you got started yet? Create an email form now!