iContact enables you to create, track, and send HTML-based emails and social media messages. iContact also allows you to create segments for targeting specific list of subscribers. To integrate Jotform with iContact, simply follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click “SETTINGS” then “INTEGRATIONS”:
2. Find and click the iContact button:
3. You need to authenticate yourself by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. The email field is automatically mapped. Just please click the Add New Field button to map another field. Otherwise, click the Complete Integration button to finish your setup.
5. That’s it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or heads to our support forum and create a new thread.