Browse Article by Topicspayment forms order forms orders
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- How to Obtain PayPal API Credentials
- Configuring PayPal Express Integration
Related Forum Questions
- How can I remove the 3rd Party Features on Order Forms?
- why i don't recive any mail about this two orders?
- Do you accept purchase orders?
- Customize the pdf submission form
- Google Sheets integration no longer working
- My Form Isn't Working
- How do you calculate a total from product orders on a form?
- Need clarification on features
- Is it possible for a user to submit multiple forms and pay at the end?
- submitted orders not coming through
Order Form BasicsLast Update: March 2, 2017
Services such as PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net etc. allows you to collect payments from your websites. What they don't provide is integrated order forms where you can ask any kind of questions to your customer.
For example, if you're selling a service, you'd want customers to enter details about their industry, needs, interests etc. We help you setup payment integrated forms in minutes using a simple wizard.
Example Use Cases Using Order Forms
- Get donations for your cause
- Sell products directly from your website
- Get recurring payments for memberships/services
- Sell registrations like concerts, seminars, special events
- Sell e-books, PDF reports, white papers on a landing page
JotForm's Integrated Payment Gateways:
You can access this by clicking the "Add Form Element" and navigate to "Payments" tab.
At the left side, you'll see the "Payment Fields" section, click to open the list.
Things to Know Before Using Payment Integrations
1. Obviously, you need to create or have an account with the preferred payment gateway.
2. Some payment gateways such as Paypal standard, do not allow collecting credit card information on your own page, so your forms will simply redirect users to these sites to complete payments.3. Compare the options, Dwolla is in particular a great choice for USA based business, it offers to accept payments with no fee per transaction.
Other good options could be Square, 2checkout or Worldpay
We've got the basics handled. Let's go on learning to the order types we can use on JotForm.