Matt BetzAnswered on April 05, 2023 07:44 PM
I have Square connected and can charge my customers a specific amount for each item... that is not a problem.
What I need to know is how to all a customer to make a donation for an amount of their choosing? I cannot figure out hoiw to open the $amt field for the cust to enter any amount.
Sheena JotForm SupportAnswered on April 06, 2023 01:22 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. It's not possible to collect a donation when using the regular product field, In order to calculate the product amount total and any donation field, we need to use regular field for the product and pass the total amount to your preferred payment integration. Let me show you how:
- Create your products using single/multiple choice field, and then add the prices using the Assign Calculation Value.
- Add a number field for the donation field and add a Form Calculation Widget to your Form, set it as hidden, then create the necessary calculation for the total
- Add your payment integration (in my demo form it would be Square) then click on the Wand icon.
- Under the Payment Type, select User Defined Amount.
- Under Get Prices Form, select the Form Calculation Field.
Give it a try and let us know if you need any additional help.