- CLARKCOUNTYBEVAsked on March 03, 2017 at 05:45 PM
I ( Samantha) am the only one receiving application and we would like to add another email.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 09:59 AM
That is possible here in JotForm, Samantha. You can add multiple email recipient in the notification email. Here's how:
1. Open you form and go to the Settings page. Click the Emails tab and hover your mouse in the notification email then click the Pen Tool button (Edit).
2. Go to the Recipients tab, click the + Add new email then type the email recipient. Click the Save button when you're done. Keep in mind that you can add up to 10 email recipients. If you want to add more, you need to create a new notification email for another set of email recipients.
Here's the guide for form builder version 3 and 4: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.
- CLARKCOUNTYBEVAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:15 AM[cid:image001.png@01D2964E.F35A69D0]
This is the only “ Email” under settings. I have entered another email, but she is not getting these applications still. Am I entering the email in the wrong location??
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 11:35 AM
I was not able to see the image/screenshot you provided. Please use this guide on how to add screenshot in the forum support: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
Also, here's a guide how to: Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Keep in mind that once you added multiple recipients to your form, you need to fill up the form and manually click the Submit Button to test your email recipients. Also, please provide the email address you're trying to add so we can check if the email recipient is in the bounce list. Related guide: How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
If the issue persists, let us know so we can investigate it further. Thank you.